The Greek Forum of Eurovision Song Contest
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Πρόβες!

+7
EuroPsycho
Masilnto
Elfo_Del_Infierno
HOLA
EvNickGR
Master
Romanus
11 απαντήσεις
Πήγαινε κάτω
liakleo
liakleo
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 904
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 16/02/2011
Φύλο : Θηλυκό Ηλικία : 52

Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 Empty Απ: Πρόβες!

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 2:47 pm
Romanus έγραψε:Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 Db8PT3pXkAEn39h
Ακολουθεί διαφημιστικό μήνυμα: Sani Pants για την ακράτεια  Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 3:27 pm
Κυριολεκτικά όμως με αυτό μοιάζει!

Ο συγγραφέας αυτού του μηνύματος έχει αποκλειστεί απο το φόρουμ - Δείτε το μήνυμα

Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 9757
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/02/2011
Φύλο : Άντρας Ηλικία : 34
Τόπος : Γреческий Советски Социалистически Республик (ΓCCP)
ΧιούμορYou are the "bad guy"; but this does not mean you are ...bad guy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5Bn3oCeEcRTPZS0kgOKNg

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 4:54 pm
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 268027787

Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 4:55 pm
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 1036563366

Belgium is currently setting up, right now all we see are eyes, well lit eyes! Which after the first run through seems to be the planned beginning of the performance, logically enough. I thought that was an interesting beginning, it stands out. Otherwise, the blue-ness of the stage continues, hints of blue on a mainly black setting this time. She is wearing a black sleeveless dotty dress with stripes and see through bits mainly on the top part, over black trousers. Nice stage presence from Sennek and she sings the song very well, Go Belgium! Our Belgian room mates were not happy with the performance though, I will convince them later that it was great.

First run:
Starts very dark with a thin light across her face so we can only see her eyes. A bit like Trijntje. When the song kicks in she pulls the microphone from the stands and walks about a bit. This will probably look better with the audience when she gets close to them. Singing is ok, I think there's an invisible backing singer or two but I'm not sure yet. (three backing singers, a Belgian informant whispers in my ear)

Second run:
The light thing is wobbly at the start, hard to tell if it's intended or RTP's light technician has unstable hands. (just then she sings "sometimes it feels like it's meant to be broken", so leaning toward intended). Another fine rehearsal, fans of this song should be satisfied (although I'm still not engaged myself)

Third run:
About the same, with the light a bit less wobbly and Sennek a bit more confident. The stage is black with light beams, and it's refreshing to not have a red or blue stage, but I have to say I'm not a huge fan of this stage. It was a nice idea to get rid of the LEDs, as long as there's some 'character' to replace them with, but there doesn't seem to be any. Rant over.

Fourth run:
The camera is doing its best to find her face, but Sennek is doing her best to avoid it. There's one moment of happiness that it finds her, but she quickly turns away and shows her hair. It's a very long hair that covers most of her back. Echoes echoes of her:

Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 4:56 pm
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 2012076653

It seems Mikolas did the first run through half heartedly, focusing on *the jump* (a peek over to Yair for the proper English word: somersault) and problems he/they seem to be having with that. Half of the song he didn't even sing. We do however have pink lights, a backpack and a dancer with a trumpet. Second time around is happening now and it's more properly done this time. He survived the acro but lost his glasses in the process (I know the feeling)!

Actual first run:
Mikolas starts without the backpack, but wears it later when we're not looking. There's a lot of focus on the two male dancers doing their own breakdance thing in front of colourful screens. Very very messy and they don't look prepared at all - will need a lot of work to do anything on Saturday (or even get there). The "la la la" bits are sung by female vocals, which I'm not sure was a great idea.

Second run:
There was a long wait, so clearly they had problems to sort out. Still a very messy act and the female backing singers sound weird, but Mikolas himself is a natural performer and just about sells it, adding an acrobatic somersault near the end.

Third and last run:
More improvement, added a split screen with him and the dancers which looks nice. Also added shooting smoke near the end. Now if they can only reduce the breakdance shots and change the gender of the backing singers and they're a shoe in the final.

Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 4:57 pm
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 112107519

Graphics in black and white of a family and after that a couple dancing, a child kissing another child (in a cute, not creepy way. Too cute in my opinion) is displayed now. Testing testing...
The first run through was surprisingly well received in the press centre. I think people were quite touched by this. To me it was a bit cheesy with the perfect family graphics, but the end was nice. Ieva's husband was suddenly there, held her hand and she sang the last bit in Lithuanian. In the second run through we could see him approaching, I thought the first variant was more effective. The third time was also the see-him-approach-approach, and the Lithuanian rehearsal ended with a husband kissing his wife on the forehead. People around me are loving this song and performance. I'm not convinced.

First run-through:
Similar simplistic approach from the NF with her starting on the floor, with added b/w images on screen of couples dancing. These will need some work to align with the camera. I think there's a second vocal during the chorus, but some here say it's an echo effect. Towards the end she uses the bridge to meet her husband(?) and switches to Lithuanian, this is all really charming and everyone went awwwwww here.

Second run:
Still no improvement on the flash images, I guess that's homework for the video room later. They're trying a new approach of revealing her husband (now you can see him a bit earlier), I thought it's a bit less good but still works. Ieva's vocals are fragile, but in a good way, and overall this is the most effective package I've seen and heard today.

Third run:
Nothing much to say, still looking and sounding good. Saving words for the next country.

Ο συγγραφέας αυτού του μηνύματος έχει αποκλειστεί απο το φόρουμ - Δείτε το μήνυμα

Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:04 pm
Άκλαυτο μαζί με τη Αλβανία! Κρίμα!
Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:05 pm
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 1108759835

Set up:
CATS! lots of small metal cats with moving hands on shelves that are on both sides of the 'looper' table. Although it's not the same looper we've seen, more of a Star Trek control board.

Yeah these:
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 Cat
Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:06 pm
Κότες ακούμε, γάτες θα βλέπουμε?

Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:07 pm
EvNickGR έγραψε:To Βέλγιο ίδια φώτα με πέρσι, ότι να ναι φοράει αυτή, δεν θα πάει καλά...

citelis έγραψε:Άκλαυτο μαζί με τη Αλβανία! Κρίμα!

Το Βέλγιο θα πάει εξαιρετικά, σας το λέω και μην μου παρασύρεστε. Τα ίδια έλεγε το άπαν σύμπαν πέρισυ και για την Μπλάνς και βγήκε 4η.
Δείτε τώρα και τη Λιθουανία να σκίζει στον ημιτελικό, που είχα φαγωθεί από τον Μάρτιο ότι είναι 100% τελικό και με αμφισβητούσατε! Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 1227770156
Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:09 pm
Πρόβες! - Σελίδα 3 112107519

HOLA
HOLA
EuroStar
EuroStar
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4492
Φύλο : Θηλυκό ΧιούμορΜαρούσκα!!! Το evian!

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:32 pm
Την Αλβανία δε θα τη ξέγραφα, το γεγονός πως το τραγούδι είναι στη γλώσσα τους θα κέρδισει τη ψήφο των Αλβανών ανά την Ευρώπη! Συν το γεγονός πως το παλληκάρι τραγουδάει...ποτέ δε ξέρεις...

Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:40 pm
First run-through:
Well this is taking forever to set up... finally. Netta is very pink, three dancers are on the bridge, but join Netta later when she leaves the Looper. This sounds different to what we've heard so far, the backing vocals are very high-pitched and Netta looks a bit awkward walking with these shoes. And there's actually not much happening though. Overall not a very impressive run through.

Second run:
They're trying new camera angles and Netta is giving it more, sounding and looking much better already. She's having issues with the looper and had to improvise a bit, and improvising is what she does best, showing her quirky personality. Her fans should almost hope something goes wrong on the night.

Third run:
Pink smoke when the first chorus starts got the fan-press excited. Camera angles much improved again and Netta finally singing like she cares, this should still be a contender if it was before.
Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:52 pm
Δύο σύντομες παρατηρήσεις, στηριζόμενος σε όσα (ελάχιστα) κατάφερα να δω και όχι τόσο σε όσα αναμεταδίδουν οι ορκισμένοι φαν, των οποίων το σφάλμα στην εκτίμηση είναι άπειρο:

1. Το Ισραήλ θα πάει άπατο (το λέω από τη πρώτη μέρα που βγήκε το κομμάτι)
2. Η Λιθουανία θα ΣΑΡΩΣΕΙ.

Περιμένω να δω Βουλγαρία. 

Τα υπόλοιπα τα σημερινά αδιάφορα, κρατάω επιφυλάξεις για τον Τσέχο, ο Φωκάς τα ίδια και τα ίδια κάθε χρόνο, η δουλειά του πάντως με Ντέμη και Ρουβα 2008 παραμένουν οι χειρότερες δουλειές του που έχει κάνει στον διαγωνισμό.
Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:57 pm
...και μια παρατήρηση για τη σκηνή, για την ώρα μου φαίνεται κάκιστη, ειδικά ο σκελετός του Τυρανόσαυρου Ρεξ στο φόντο. Ειλικρινά what the hell they were thinking?!
HOLA
HOLA
EuroStar
EuroStar
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4492
Φύλο : Θηλυκό ΧιούμορΜαρούσκα!!! Το evian!

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:57 pm
impressedguy έγραψε:...

1. Το Ισραήλ θα πάει άπατο (το λέω από τη πρώτη μέρα που βγήκε το κομμάτι)
2. Η Λιθουανία θα ΣΑΡΩΣΕΙ.

Περιμένω να δω Βουλγαρία. 

Τα υπόλοιπα τα σημερινά αδιάφορα, κρατάω επιφυλάξεις για τον Τσέχο, ο Φωκάς τα ίδια και τα ίδια κάθε χρόνο, η δουλειά του πάντως με Ντέμη και Ρουβα 2008 παραμένουν οι χειρότερες δουλειές του που έχει κάνει στον διαγωνισμό.
+1
Romanus
Romanus
Design Assistant
Design Assistant

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 5:59 pm
impressedguy έγραψε:...και μια παρατήρηση για τη σκηνή, για την ώρα μου φαίνεται κάκιστη, ειδικά ο σκελετός του Τυρανόσαυρου Ρεξ στο φόντο. Ειλικρινά what the hell they were thinking?!

Παρόμοια σχόλια ακούω από παντού!
Εγώ αναμένω να δω πώς γράφει στην κάμερα ωστόσο, χωρίς να κρατώ και μεγάλο καλάθι.
Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 6:08 pm
Romanus έγραψε:
impressedguy έγραψε:...και μια παρατήρηση για τη σκηνή, για την ώρα μου φαίνεται κάκιστη, ειδικά ο σκελετός του Τυρανόσαυρου Ρεξ στο φόντο. Ειλικρινά what the hell they were thinking?!

Παρόμοια σχόλια ακούω από παντού!
Εγώ αναμένω να δω πώς γράφει στην κάμερα ωστόσο, χωρίς να κρατώ και μεγάλο καλάθι

Εγώ δεν κρατάω καν καλάθι, αλλά να δούμε... μήπως τηλεοπτικά γράφει καλά... αλλά για την ώρα μου κάνει huge fail.
Masilnto
Masilnto
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13968
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/01/2011
Χιούμορ"Fuck all these fucking siberfans"

Κυρ Απρ 29, 2018 6:10 pm
To υποψιαζόμασταν αυτό από καιρό.. Δεν πέφτω από τα σύννεφα.

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης